Thanks for your interest in hosting one of our workshops.
1 Changing our World Through Prayer (3 hrs +)
2 Banquet of Prayer (2 hrs)
3 Discover Your Prayer Anointing (2 hrs)
We look forward to working with you to serve your community.
For the Host:
- They provide a venue which can be in your own home, church or hall.
- They help advertise the event (we provide a flyer).
- They act as contact person for RSVPs.
- They help us in setting up equipment. (See below).
Peter and Kathryn:
- We provide a flyer to help you with advertising.
- With your permission we’ll also advertise in any networks we have in your area.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you charge? We appreciate a love offering plus contribution to any specific travel costs. Our hosts generally organise for the love offering to be taken. Our booklets will be available by donation too.
What time do the workshops run? This is flexible depending on your situation. Workshop 2 is best run for half a day – either morning or afternoon.
What about morning/afternoon tea/supper? Providing a cuppa at the end of the time works well.
What equipment is helpful? A table to display our booklets. It helps if you have access to a data projector or a large TV so we can display power point. Where this is not readily accessible, we can provide our own data projector unless we fly in. For workshop 2 Banquet of Prayer we do appreciate help setting up another small table as a dining table set for two.
Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions. Email: email@example.com
Peter’s mobile: 0400 222 455
Thank you and we look forward to prayerfully serving your community together.
Peter and Kathryn